Thursday, October 13, 2011

Off to Florida



Mainly for a little family time, but partially to Orlando for a conference (okay, I'm not going, it's for my husband).

I'm sooo excited to go find Rifle Paper Co's store down there. They are based in Orlando, so I have high hopes. Their stuff is so incredibly beautiful. I've been trying to keep spending to a minimum, because saving is good for you, but I might have to get myself a little something while I'm there.

Also on my list of things to do is...well, the majority of the items on Design Sponge's Orlando City Guide. It looks like there is a lot of good stuff going on down there, I'll come back with a good report.


Images: Makr Carry Goods & Rifle Paper
I'll be away from the computer for about a week, so instead of looking for a new post, howsabout you go back and look at some oldies, but goodies?

No comments: