Thursday, February 23, 2012

Not to sound like a broken record...

But here I go again. We still have very few worldly goods down here in Brazil, meaning we have two plates, forks, knives, cups....and a plastic table with chairs that we borrowed from the pool. Now I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, because it is still paradise, but this lifestyle makes an effective work schedule hard to come by.

Lately I've been doing solely digital lettering jobs. Working this way I'll draw out in pencil my lettering, then take a photograph of it (no scanner here...aaargh!), upload that, then work on it in illustrator. There are pros and cons to having a digital final product, but I do miss my scanner.

And, here's the broken record part, I swear soon, just as soon as our household items arrive in Brazil, I'll be whipping out new and fun stuff for you guys!

No comments: