Thursday, February 7, 2013

Luxe in Bloom Cascade Quilt

Quilt top? Do I have to say that it's not quilted yet? I really love the "quilting" part of the quilt, so I can't wait to see what this looks like when it's finished, you know, quilted. But I am loving this simple, clean bright design. The watercolor Cascade makes for a nice color block, with texture though. 

I thought it would be cute to take pictures of Sophia in front of quilts as I finish them. She's getting really good at 'stay', but apparently not good enough to stay while I'm laying on the ground with a camera. Maybe next time.

Guys, I cut all this without a ruler or rotary cutter, and look at that seam there. I'm getting a more accurate. After Carnival (it's this week, yay!) I'll post a tut for this quilt. For now, just enjoy the pictures.

No comments: