Monday, May 13, 2013

Indian Summer Budded Garland

Okay, garland is like my favorite thing to make. It's kind of my go-to project. Maybe because it's small amounts of fabric, and you can make huge mistakes and have it come out great, and you can usually make it everywhere, in the car, on the couch, at the pool.

I have a little project coming out in Stitch Craft Create in their Summer Issue (mmm, I'm pretty sure it's the summer issue) that is sort of like this garland. So you'll have to wait until it comes out to learn how. For now, just look at this eye candy, all fabrics from Indian Summer. I used Native Band Jade, Menagerie Timberwolf and Basket of Wheat. The background is Menagerie. I love that print. Sorry about the horn toot. I just love it. Anyone want to make wallpaper out of it? I do.



No comments: