Friday, December 6, 2013

Sarah Watson and Chasing Paper

Hey guys! Big Friday news! I'm super happy to announce a new collaboration with wallpaper company Chasing Paper. We've been working on this collaboration for a little bit, and it's been super tough to keep it a secret (as all things in this industry are!). But today, I finally get to tell you about it! And you can read a little about me on their blog!

I'm super excited to be working with Chasing Paper. In my personal life, I try to support small businesses, and in my work, I think it's really nice to be able to work with a company, and feel like you really know them. But, of course, they're not thaaat small: Chasing Paper has been featured on Design Sponge, hosts a great artist roster, including Jessica Jones, who I really admire, and Chasing Paper is all over Pinterest (but, I guess everything is all over Pinterest, am I right?).

I really love to idea of Chasing Paper, it's wallpaper, more than that. Since it's peel and stick, you can use it for nearly everything. Like contact paper, but refined. And suitable for covering large wall spaces. I'm releasing one print right now, Wild, and can't wait to see it ALL OVER MY HOUSE.

If you're looking to buy some, look to Chasing Paper's website. 2x4' panels are $30.00, and sample sizes are $10.00. It comes in three colorways, and just think of the applications! Nursery wallpaper (it's a super cool gender neutral print, I think it goes hand in hand with children's rooms), a clean cover for a kid's drawing table, or wouldn't one roll of this stuff make a really cool Christmas or late Hanukkah present?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations Sarah. That print is absolutely beautiful!

Amy Friend said...

Oh goodness, how fun is that? Congratulations!