Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sarah Watson Illustration at Surtex, Booth #345



Hi all! I'm super excited to let everyone know I'll be exhibiting at Surtex this year, booth number 345, May 18-20 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. For anyone who doesn't know, Surtex is a licensing expo. It's where artists and designers go to meet up with companies who want to find designs for their products. It's a really nice place to form relationships with companies, and being that I'm in Brazil, a great chance to meet people face to face.

My first experience with Surtex was in college. My wonderful Fibers department was totally on the ball and had us submit to student exhibitions. I can't even remember what I had submitted, but one thing did get accepted, and made it's way onto a post over at Design Sponge (my embroidery is the alarm clock), which I still count as a win.

If you are an industry professional, and are looking for unique prints, please, shoot me an email at sarah@sarahwatsonillustration.com, or take a browse through my website: sarahwatsonillustration.com. I'll be exhibiting with plenty of creative, imaginative and colorful collections, graphics and individual prints.

No comments: