Thursday, April 17, 2014

Surtex 2014 Booth 345

Are you ready!!! I'm ready. Okay, I mean, I'm not ready, but I'm on schedule to be ready. This week I'm printing portfolios, next week (while the hubby's busy working) I'll be tearing my house apart (ie crafting and sewing), designing my booth, and the next week... I'll be flying to the states! And then, of course, there'll be about two weeks of visiting family and friends, more traveling, etc. But then, it's show time! 

If  you have no idea what I'm talking about (which, after I typed the first paragraph, I realized most people wouldn't), I'm talking about Surtex. It's a big licensing convention. What's that, you say? Well a licensing convention is where artists, designers and studios go to show their portfolios to companies who are interested in licensing new artwork for their products. It's a big investment, and a lot of work, but I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be sharing some of the images I'm using for promotion, here, on my blog, with you guys.

If you happen to be a company, interested in talking about licensing my artwork, please feel free to contact me: sarah@sarahwatsonillustration.com, or check out my website: sarahwatsonillustration.com.

No comments: