Monday, April 14, 2014

Arcadia by Sarah Watson: Dewy Meadow

Another sweet sneak peek of Arcadia, my upcoming collection for Cloud 9 Fabrics. Available in stores in June 2014, or if you're looking to order wholesale (for your shop, that is), find out more at Cloud 9's wholesale site.


For today's sneak peek, we've got Dewy Meadow, I think my favorite print out of the whole bunch (okay, I'm bound to say that about any of them at any given time). It's super illustrative with all sorts of things going on. I imagine a kid just sitting there picking out little bugs and making stories for them. It's got a nice light denimy ground which I think is perfect for boys and girls, as long as the boys can get over the flower aspect (I think lots of boys like flowers, though). Yay! Super excited! I can't wait to see what people make out of this fabric!

More about Cloud 9's soft, sweet, organic fabric: Cloud9 Fabrics uses only 100% certified organic cotton in the manufacturing of our base cloths and eco-responsible low impact dyes for printing and dying. We work closely with mills that are committed to ethical and responsible conduct.  This includes respecting the rights of all individuals, a devotion to sustained social compliance, and an accountability to the environment.

2 comments:

marcille said...

I love the colors and playfulness of the fabric!

Kelly said...

It looks super sweet! I can't wait to get my hands on some to make something pretty for my little girl