Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sarah Watson and Urban Outfitters

This is exciting news! I've always admired the Urban Outfitters Inc. group of companies (Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Free People, Terrain and BHLDN), but I mean, who hasn't, am I right? But today I'm so proud to announce that I have my first product within the Urban Outfitters brand. Chasing Paper will be selling select designs through Urban Outfitters online, and my Wild Design will be one of the designs featured. I'm so excited! It even happens to be the first one on the page (okay, that's right now, I know these things change).

To purchase the wallpaper at Urban Outfitters, follow this link. To learn more about Chasing Paper, check out their website. And if you're a manufacturer, interested in licensing any of my designs, or creating a custom collaboration, please feel free to email me at sarah@sarahwatsonillustration.com.




No comments: