Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Your Work, My Work

I had these bookmarked to post last time, but somehow forgot. So here they are! Two more beautiful projects, one with Luxe in Bloom, one with Indian Summer. Check them out over at Pretty Prudent (Prudent Baby) and Bijou Lovely. The skirt looks like it would be super fun to wear, I'm sort of jealous, and the beautiful patchwork is lovely, with added touches of linen, yum.







Pretty Patchwork at Bijou Lovely
DIY Reversible Petal Skirt at Prudent Baby

I'm always super happy to see projects you've made with my fabric. It's super inspiring as a designer to see the end uses. If you have anything you'd like to share with me, feel free to shoot me an email at sarah@sarahwatsonillustration.com. Things I would love to see (I mean, hint, hint, since you asked) are the use of Menagerie Timberwolf as a low volume white, any uses of Jeweled Peony and Extravagarden. Those are some of my favorite prints, and I'd really love to see what you guys do with them.

No comments: